Last updated on July 19, 2016
As www.compressone.com.au evolves, we may need to update this Policy to keep pace with changes in the Service, our business and laws applicable to us and you; we will, however, always maintain our commitment to respect your privacy. We will post any revisions to this Policy, along with their effective date, in an easy to find area of our web site, so we recommend that you periodically check back here to stay informed of any changes.
I. Information Collection and Use
What Information Does www.compressone.com.au Collect About Me and Why?
www.compressone.com.au may collect the following information when you download or use our Service:
What we collect and why we collect it
Your email address and contact preferences
* To create and support your www.compressone.com.au account.
* To communicate with you.
* To send you marketing emails and special offers, unless you opt-out as explained in the “Will www.compressone.com.au Contact Me By Email?” section below.
Your name and other personal information, if you elect to share it
* To personalise your www.compressone.com.au communications and in-app experience.
The geographic area where you use your computing devices when you interact with the Service and the language you select
* To localize your interaction with the Service and improve our understanding of how users interact with the Service.
* To assist us in complying with legal restrictions that may limit the permissible use of our Service and products.
Your device identifier
* To provide account support.
* To detect and prevent misuse of our products.
* To calculate anonymous, aggregate statistics on the number of unique devices using the www.compressone.com.au Service.
Any User Content you add to your account, including documents you import and changes you make
* To provide the Service.
* To improve the accuracy of the checking and suggestion algorithms of the Service.
Actions you perform in your account, including your use of certain product features, as well as the type of device and software you are using
* To administer the Service and improve the features and usability of the Service.
To personalise www.compressone.com.au features, products and services to enhance your www.compressone.com.au experience.
Non-personally identifiable information indicating your association with one of our business partners or promotions (if applicable)
* To determine the amount of revenue share payments to make to partners with whom we might have such arrangements and to provide anonymized aggregate reports.
Payment information (if you purchase a paid feature)
* To process your payment. (In most cases, www.compressone.com.au uses third-party payment processors and therefore has only limited information about your payment transactions).
What Tracking Information Does www.compressone.com.au Collect About Me Or My Devices?
Will www.compressone.com.au Contact Me By Email?
II. Information Access and Disclosure
Does www.compressone.com.au Share My Personal Information or Content?
www.compressone.com.au is not in the business of selling or renting your information. We only disclose your information – and then only the minimum information necessary – when:
* We have your explicit consent to share the information.
* We need to share your information with service providers who process data on our behalf in order to operate the Service and/or complete your payment transactions.
* We need to share your information with service providers to fulfill your product or service requests.
* We believe it is necessary to investigate potential violations of our Terms of Service, to enforce those Terms of Service, or where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud or potential threats against persons, property or the systems on which we operate the Service.
* We determine that the access, preservation or disclosure of information is required or permitted by law to protect the rights, property or personal safety of www.compressone.com.au and users of the Service, or is required to comply with applicable laws, including compliance with warrants, court orders or other legal process.
* We do so in connection with the sale or reorganization of all or part of our business, as permitted by applicable law.
Some third parties’ embedded content or plugins on the Service, such as Facebook “Like” buttons, may allow their operators to learn that you have visited our website, and they may combine this information with other, identifiable information they have collected about your visits to other websites or online services.
We do not share your account information or user activity history with third parties for the purpose of enabling them to deliver their advertisements to you.
Does www.compressone.com.au Ever Make Any of My Personal Information or Content Public?
No. Note however, that some features of the Service may explicitly give you the option to share messages or content on “public” third party websites and services. www.compressone.com.au is not responsible for any publication or use of any Personal Information or Content you choose to post in these locations.
III. Data Storage and Transfer
How Secure Is My Data?
www.compressone.com.au is committed to protecting the security of your information and takes reasonable precautions to protect it. We use industry standard encryption to protect your data in transit. This is commonly referred to as transport layer security (“TLS”) or secure socket layer (“SSL”) technology. However, Internet data transmissions, cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and as a result, we cannot ensure the security of information during its transmission between you and us; accordingly, you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk.
Once we receive your data, we protect it on our servers using a combination of administrative, physical and logical security safeguards. We recommend that you take the appropriate steps to secure all computing devices that you use with our applications and Service.
If www.compressone.com.au learns of a security system breach, we may attempt to notify you and provide information on protective steps, if available, through the email address that you have provided to us or by posting a notice on our web site. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive such notices in writing.
IV. Information Deletion
What Happens If www.compressone.com.au Closes My Account?
If www.compressone.com.au deactivates your Service account due to a Terms of Service violation, then you may contact www.compressone.com.au to request deletion of your data, and www.compressone.com.au will evaluate such requests on a case by case basis, pursuant to our legal obligations.
V. Contact Us
How Can I Contact www.compressone.com.au ?
Mbl – 0414 664 409
P.O. Box 650
Revesby N.S.W. 2212